Role : Oracle Net suite developer
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Rate: $75-80/hr on C2C – All inclusive
Client is looking for a motivated software developer with strong issue resolution / problem solving skills with extensive NetSuite architecture expertise. The candidate would be developing, maintaining and optimizing custom NetSuite code and scripts with an eye towards stability, performance and automation. Additionally, provide overall architecture guidance and vision for NetSuite.
• Develop technology solutions through collaboration with business users and other technology staff
• Lead issue resolution for the NetSuite platform, integration teams, and upstream and downstream impacts
• Perform root cause analysis on major problems and recurring issues
• Optimize performance and usage of the NetSuite solution, provide overall architecture guidance and vision for NetSuite.
• The ideal candidate will be able to expand skillsets to include the NodeJS and AWS CloudFormation / SNS / SQS / Lambda (Serverless)
• Strong Practical experience with mission-critical enterprise systems based on NetSuite platforms
• Advanced knowledge of the NetSuite platform (2019.2)
• Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods\
• Experienced in developing complex SQL queries – SQL Server, SQL Stored Procedures/optimization, ODBC JSON, SOAP, XML, HTML5, REST
• Experience with any object oriented language (Java, C#, C++, PHP)
• Bachelor of Science degree required
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Experience with data/application integration architecture and methods
• Knowledge with MEAN stack(NodeJS, Express.js, Angular) AWS, Azure, Az Logic Apps and Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a plus.
• Netsuite SuiteFoundation and SuiteCloud developer II Certified highly desired
• NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification highly desirable
• NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced Certification highly desirable